Get great dental care for your kids and get discounts while you’re at it!
We believe in helping everyone receive the dental care that they need no matter what their circumstances, which is why we created our membership program. If you don’t have insurance this program is an awesome option.
The membership program covers 100% of preventative work and 20% off most other services.
Start enjoying these benefits from your first appointment!
Check out our
100% OFF Diagnostic & Preventative Care
That’s right! Our membership program makes visiting the dentist easy. You’ll have access to diagnostic and preventative care including the following:
30% Off Basic and Major Treatments
Our members are well taken care of with the avalible discounts to most procedures offered at Cornerstone Dental. We even provide discounts to many procedures that insurance providers won’t cover.
- Periodontal treatment
- Occlusal guard
- Tooth extractions
- Oral surgery
- Teeth whitening
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Dental implants
- Partial dentures
What Does Membership Cost?
Ready to Become A
If your looking for great care at a great price, then this membership program might be the right thing for you and your family. Just schedule an appointment today! We’ll help you receive the dental care that you need.
Your benefits will start working the day you sign up!
Most frequent questions and answers
Our membership program does not qualify as insurance, instead, it is an alternative financing option created by the Cornerstone Dental to help our South Jordan neighbors and patients receive the dental care they need. There are no premiums, no deductible or maximum, and no missing tooth clause as in most insurance plans.
Because it is not insurance, these discounts and benefits can not be combined with any other insurance plans or discounts.
We do have some terms and conditions that you should be aware of. Make sure to read these carefully to find out if our payment plan is right for you.
- Payment for the in-house dental plan is due in full on the first day of use.
- The annual enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- If a member is in an active periodontal maintenance plan, two (2) periodontal maintenance procedures will be covered each year in lieu of adult prophylaxis.
- Enrollment date begins the date the annual fee is paid and expires in 365 days.
- All treatment must be paid in full at each visit to keep the plan in effect.
- Exam, bitewings, cleanings, and all other treatment must occur within the year of enrollment and cannot be rolled over to the next year.
- Services are not transferable to other patients or family members.
- This policy covers only those members who reside in the same household.
- This plan is only redeemable at Platinum Dental Care locations. It cannot be redeemed at any other office.
If you have any questions our team will be happy to answer them!
We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. We also are able to help patients acquire third-party financing options one approved by our management. No matter how you choose to pay we are happy to work with you.
No. Once you have paid the enrollment fee, your benefits are immediately available to you. You can receive the benefits at your first appointment.
Our membership plan was designed to make it easier for our patients to receive the dental care they need. Because of this, if after you sign up for the membership program you need $2,500+ worth of treatment, we’ll waive your annual enrollment fees for that patient for the year as long as treatment is paid in full.
Call our office today at 385-474-2856! Our team will be ready to help you clarify any questions you have and get you started with great dental care today.